In order to ensure that we fairly and accurately administer the program, we have a few rules that must be followed:
1. Only our Field Employees are eligible for the program.
2. The Employee Referral form that follows must be received by Human Resources prior to the candidate being hired.
3. The candidate must remain employed 90 days after their hire date, and have worked 100 hours in that 90 day period.
4. Candidate must be accident free in the first 90 days of employment.
5. If the candidate is referred by more than one employee, the date of the earliest referral form will be awarded the bonus.
Type the information of the candidate you are referring below.
Please enter your name, email, and Employee ID number. This is how we will identify you to be entered into the Employee Referral Program.
As a reminder, the candidate must be selected to be hired, must remain an employee in good standing for 90 days post hire and meet all program rules mentioned above in order for you to be eligible for the referral bonus